The Singapore Stock Analysis Website
Are you trying to find the best stocks to buy in Singapore?
You may need some help from my singapore stock analysis website since there are over 700 listed companies in Singapore to choose from.
Solving the stock market puzzle
Buying a stock is the easy part. More important questions are often left unanswered.
How many stocks should you buy?
When is a good time to buy them?
What should you do if the price drops?
Should you take profit now or wait for a bigger profit?
Before you attempt to solve this puzzle, it is wise to equip yourself with the basic skills of investing.
I hope to share my experiences, both as a broker and an investor, with you through this website.
How to use this website
If you don't have a strategy, you may start by reading my approach to the stock market.
My approach won't suit you completely as each investor has different attributes. You should try to formulate your personalized stock investment strategy from the model strategy.
Decide on the number of stocks you should own base on your evaluation of a manageable portfolio size.
You may want to select some of the stocks from my analysis results that meet your investment needs into your watch list.
Next, you should try to use a stock timing tool of your preference to find an entry point. Mastering your timing tool may help you to gain an edge over other investors who don't use them.
After you buy your stocks, you may use a couple of stock management strategies to preserve your investment capital or to maximise your potential returns.
I hope this website can help to reduce the time you need to spend on Singapore stock analysis.
- member login
- member login
- A Model Stock Investment Strategy
- You can develop a stock investment strategy tailored to your personality and risk tolerance.
- Build your own stock portfolio
- The first step towards building your stock portfolio is to decide the number of stocks you should own.
- Create a stock watch list base on your needs
- How should you create a stock watch list from the 700+ companies listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange?
- Singapore Market Stock Timing
- There’s a lot of literature on the futility of stock timing. I agree. Most investors will not succeed in this endeavor.
- Singapore Stock Strategies
- Can your stock strategies help you to answer these 5 important questions in stock investments?
- Singapore Stock Market Update
- Follow the stock market movements
- My List of Singapore's Top Dividend Stocks
- Take some time to read how I select the top dividend stocks out of the 700+ listed companies in Singapore
- Singapore Stock Screener
- The stock screener scans for Singapore stocks that show substantial increase in its weekly trading volume coupled with an increase in its price
- Singapore REIT - Real Estate Investment Trust
- Singapore REIT
- How to buy stocks in Singapore
- Always wondered how to buy stocks in Singapore? Start here to get an overall picture of how the Singapore stock market works, from opening your first brokerage account to buying your first stock......
- Recommended Stock Investment Books
- Singapore Stock Investment Guide
- Using this stock investment guide may help you to acquire practical stock market experience that I paid too much to learn.
- Ways to learn stock investing
- There are many free or low cost ways to learn stock investing in Singapore. I always wonder why some people are willing to pay thousands of dollars to get similar knowledge
- Singapore CFD Trading
- Trading Singapore CFD or Contracts For Difference allows you to either long or short underlying instruments with a small initial capital
- Open your first stock account in Singapore
- Your first stock account could either make or break your view towards stock investments.
- The Singapore Bonds Market
- Which is better? Singapore bonds or stocks?
- A website to improve communication with my clients
- Thank you for your support over the past few years, especially if you regularly use the account under my charge.
- About the Authors
- Some info about me and why I built this website
- Contact Me
- Contact Me
- Stock Analysis
- Stock Analysis
- Singapore Stock Analysis Blog
- Keep yourself updated with analysis on the Singapore stock market.